I have some samples that need prep and evaluation that I'm going to run off and try to finish up right after this post. But in no particular order, this is what my brain wants me to do *right this minute*.
- Sample prep
- pick out paint samples
- buy toilet paper
- sort through all toilettries and toss ones I know I'll never use
- take pictures of sandblasted glass pieces
- finish my glass pipe holder and shop for a carry strap
- evaluate S7 data in JuMP (just got revision upgrade)
- read manual for S7
- write up meeting minutes
- look up classes at 24hr fitness
This is why I get so disappointed in myself when I get home and do none of these things. Because I'm convinced right at this moment that I have both the energy and motivation to do all these things.