Monday, June 4, 2007

Vim and Vigor

So I get these extreme engergy swings during the day. Usually I'm hyper awake from about 3 to 6 pm, then I crash, hence the couch naps after work. And if I'm in a meeting between 2:30 and 2:45, there's almost nothing that will keep me awake in my post lunch coma. Middle morning is sort of a middle ground of energy and I get some of that back, along with some hyper energy after 10pm. But I've been near vibrating with energy for the last 20 minutes or so and all the things I not only could and should be doing are flashing through my head at warp speed, but I actually want to do them.

I have some samples that need prep and evaluation that I'm going to run off and try to finish up right after this post. But in no particular order, this is what my brain wants me to do *right this minute*.

  • Sample prep
  • pick out paint samples
  • buy toilet paper
  • sort through all toilettries and toss ones I know I'll never use
  • take pictures of sandblasted glass pieces
  • finish my glass pipe holder and shop for a carry strap
  • evaluate S7 data in JuMP (just got revision upgrade)
  • read manual for S7
  • write up meeting minutes
  • look up classes at 24hr fitness


This is why I get so disappointed in myself when I get home and do none of these things. Because I'm convinced right at this moment that I have both the energy and motivation to do all these things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I don't see "REV five times a week" on your must do list??? Just teasing, and don't be so hard on yourself - you're crushing it Erika, and I'm proud of you - stay focused and keep it fun!

Your biggest fan - ALDEN

CrankyOtter said...

Yikes! Thanks for the encouragement. I just did extra abs with my REV.

Lemon Stand said...

Geesh! Give yourself a break! I'd be tired just thinking out and writing down that list...