Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wake Up

Today was interesting. I actually got on East Coast time enough that I woke up full of vim and vigor at 6:30. The alarm usually goes off at 7 with vim and vigor nowhere in evidence. So:
  1. I Did 30 minutes of exercise before work for the first time in years. go me.
  2. Got a "thank you" gift for money saving project at work that is monetarily more valuable than my 5 year anniversary gift from the last company. But now I have to choose whether I want a saws-all, a vacuum cleaner, or an i.Pod docking station with alarm clock. I would have been inclined to get the extra super indoor-outdoor weather meter and forecaster but I live in SoCal now. It's 75-85 and sunny about 90% of the time.
  3. I got a burst of inspiration to mail out ornaments to people. I had some sitting around from my last production run that I wasn't sure what to do with until I remembered I had one friend who wanted a bunch of 2nds and I sure had that. While I was mailing out ornaments I got a call to reactivate the paperweight project, so I also boxed up the samples I made. Now I need to reorder some supplies.


Of course now I'm extra super tired and need to sleep. Don't forget to send a card to your mom for mother's day this weekend.

No comments: