What is good.
- I contacted our other site that has a tool like my cranky one and they've both validated my engineering judgment to keep the tool down and given us another option to try.
- My libido hasn't totally gone AWOL. I was distracted part of the day by some funky fantasies. (I need to prioritize that whole getting a date thing.)
- One of the managers decided to organize a hiking trip and biker burger bar trip during the holiday and used me to bounce ideas off of. I like hiking but I can't go on my own due to rattlesnakes. (I'm not afraid of them like some people are, but I have a healthy respect for the fact that they can cause severe injury or death and I want backup. Or someone to step behind.)
- I'm going to be helping with an adv. development project (going in early on the 24th!) and the manger gave me a $100 thanks award today, which I can exchange for an Amex gift certificate.
- I sat next to another romance reader at lunch today. I had my Wine Spectator magazine but noticed her pick and started a small conversation as I was paying my bill.
- The car wash includes vacuuming, interior window wash, and trash removal, so it was not for naught.
- The UPS store might sell some of my left over ornaments for me!