Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bouncing Baby Boy

One of my best friends from high school had her 3rd boy yesterday. That's 3 boys, all with February birthdays. They were aiming for mid month to separate the birthdays a bit, but once you see the size you'll know why that wasn't a good idea. She claims that since she wants a girl, the next one will be adopted because so far, she's a boy factory. Now she's really outnumbered :)

They're still working on a name - some of you may have participated in the poll for that. The same names are under consideration with one new added. I'm not sure what name they'll slap on this strapping lad, but at 10# 5oz and just under 22", I'm think he'll be up to carrying the name of a Norse god or a popular president. I still think it's awesome that my other best friend from high school named her boy after the same Norse god that this friend is considering.

As soon as I can call up my snapfish account, I'll be able to check out the photos. But I felt like sharing the good news first.
Congratulations!

No comments: