Besides, things are swell.
- It feels like fall - the light is less harsh, something feels different in the air like it's pausing to catch its breath - yet I eat my lunch outside because it's 85F and I can.
- I completed a big milestone in a project this week - actually determining which process to qualify - and my attitude has gone from "I hope I can do this in time" to "I don't know why I doubted". And my tech is back on night shift after kissing his appendix a speedy goodbye last week.
- While I'm on call for jury duty next week, they called only groups one and two to report on monday. I'm in group 40. What are the odds that they'll get to me? It's my 6th jury duty call, and I've not yet sat on a jury, so karma says the odds are higher than straight mathematics do.
- I did 2 sets of BodyRev legs and 3 sets of abs this week. I feel good about that.
- Quiche sent me a link to the most beautiful oven ever. Normally I'm all about function. If something works like the dickens AND looks great, the item is more than a sum of it's form and function, like my Mazda 3. Occasionally I'm sufficiently seduced by form that I couldn't give a rat's ass about function. And that is the case here, although their product specs assure me that it does indeed, work like the dickens.
In with the love, out with the jive turkeys.