Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Master of Understatement

Just heard Jon Stewart say something about being master of understatement when he used "pickle" to describe our current international policy instead of "exploding clusterfuck" as he then clarified. At least he has something to say. I wanted to post something light and fun after yesterday's mental vomit but I've got nothin much. I'm working on packing for Boston. I leave tomorrow and will probably finish packing at lunch tomorrow, but at least I have most everything set aside. So trip highlights will be my friends' wedding and seeing my friends and going to the Suz Brockmann opening night booksigning for FON.

Until then, I want to send this to someone who owns an "I'm not an evil minion, I'm upper management!" T-shirt:
I HAS MINIONS

But I had one of these.
nap attack

No comments: