Sunday, April 15, 2007

What's my age again?

Some good stuff this week:
  1. Someone else did my taxes. I really approve of this method of getting them done and feel like a grownup having someone do this pesky thing for me. I got enough of a refund that I can afford to go to 2 weddings in Boston this summer. Yay!
  2. Remembered the iPod on my run today, which helped the momentum even if the earphones kept falling out. My eyeballs are still pounding along with my heart, but I made it 25 minutes of a run/walk/run/walk combo. Felt half like a youngin due to the excellent tunes, half like a geezer due to being winded. Got in several 2 minute stretches of running. Need to re-learn pacing; would probably help if I put batteries in the heart monitor. Goal is to be running well enough to make it around Fresh Pond in Cambridge with my former running partner in August, even if we won't get a run in because she's not only getting married but baking the cake too.
  3. Another Bourne movie fan has been sending me her fan fiction creations. Fun stuff.

Time for a Newcastle Brown and an egg and tuna sandwich and lots of throwing stuff out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old are you??

Younger than me :)

S.

CrankyOtter said...

34. For another few months.