- Listening to the Fratellis, staring at Franz Ferdinand titles.
- In the words of a friend:
- It sounds like things are working out well for you except for missing your friends back East. At least you are warm and they are freezing their butts off.
- After giving up on reading a truly horrendous romance by an author I usually like I was pleasantly surprised to find another regency/historical (I'm in the mood for those) and so far it's charming. The heroine has a rather modern sense of medical care but I'm not going to quibble. Here's hoping the book stays good.
- I went running yesterday for about the 2nd time since the fall of 2005. I didn't die, my feet don't hurt. My knees are ok.
- Dried Bing cherries from Trader Joes. And their store brand "Irish Breakfast" tea. It's the only decent substitute for the Twinings and it's about 1/5 the price. Although I do wonder if the caffeine content is different and helping cause these afternoon energy crashes... must investigate.
- Aerobed will likely honor my warranty even though I can't find the receipt for the life of me. The will accept a credit card receipt. Whew! Target couldn't re-create one. I had a weak seam that got leaky on me. My previous one lasted for 3.5 years of regular use so I wasn't expecting trouble.
- My brother got a new car and got a huge ding in the windshield at 62 miles. Now I'm not the only one with a huge hunk out of the windshield of a new car. Ok. So that last one's a little mean.
- I got some tasty chocolate easter bunny from a colleague today. It was too big for even her to eat and she's the biggest chocoholic I know. Another friend got a chocolate egg in the mail and it made her smile.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Darts of Pleasure
Things making me smile today: