- Got through most of my action items for the day at work and got excused from a meeting I had hoped I wouldn't have to go to.
- I managed to stay awake tonight long enough to exercise. I did my BodyRev bootcamp workout in 2 sections, but had to watch the abs stuff because I fried my back yesterday. (Tried the tanning my way to a better attitude option and the salon didn't do a good job recommending the correct time. I'm just enough pink to make twisting or laying on carpet not so much fun.)
- Chatted with my brother. Turns out we both didn't like doing proofs in math, and we both thought of that today. Strange, but cool.
Going to pop in 2 more that came to me.
- Also got to chat with a good friend from Boston last night. Needed that. I miss my friends. And this one is very insightful about lots of things. I learn a lot from her and we have fun.
- Dirt. My dirty little vice for when I've had too many design shows. Although a brief google search for any viable link seems to indicate that I'm the only one who likes it.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Happy things (going back to basics, less whining)