Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Green Beer Day

If you like green beer, head to Rhode Island. If you don't, there are some fine Irish pubs in Boston. I remember the Burren a few years back when we got there early because our Irish and Scottish bosses let us off from work early, knowing how important the holiday is. The pub had 4 bands imported from Ireland for the day, a packed house, a $20 cover, and a wait of an hour and a half to get in, once it hit 5pm. Someone ran next door to McDonalds to get sustenance and just started tossing burgers into the crowd. Not a one hit the floor and we kept on drinking. Good times, good times.

The next generation is coming along nicely too.

I'm tempted to turn the blog orange today, but I'd probably wind up deleting it. And it's a good thing I'm not in elementary school or I'd get pinched.

No comments: