Thursday, July 8, 2010

Radio Silence Revoked

Well, after the big trip, I've been scrambling at work with the still-hamstrung computer and vegging out at home.   The skim coat:

The wedding was beautiful and calm and relaxed.  Open bar did help, especially for the folks less enamored of the ski-lift trip to the ceremony, as did having a small group of close friends and family who were all cordial.  My friend's brother managed to make the ceremony before going overseas to work, I managed to get there after stopping with the family to say goodbye to my grandma, and all in all it was a good trip.  Not easy, but good.

I considered trying to arrange for something for the July 4th holiday, then decided to give myself a free pass to take it easy.  I read.  I lounged by the pool and lightly burned my back, but not so much that I couldn't do anything with it.  I picked plums off the tree shadowing the walkway and made jam out of them.  I cleaned the walkway of smooshed plums. 

This week was alright, but made easier by having nearly a week on east coast time. I've been tired at night and wake up in the morning so it's going ok.

No comments: