Here are some of the notes I made, some I will try to explain, some I think do better without:
- "You should miss me, I'm Fantastic!" the always awesome Jenna Elphman on "Accidentally on Purpose"
- Comedian Jared Redd used the
phraseamalgam "metrocurious" and mentioned, "they not hos, they health nuts, keeping everybody in shape!" Naturally this reminded me of Dan Savage's rebranding of "conveniently located and economically priced sex workers".
- On Glee, that music instructor is more clueless than clueless, but everyone else is pretty fun. Puck/Buck (does it matter?) rather does it for me and has this fun line, "That Rachel chick makes me want to light myself on fire, but she can sing."
- Annie Oakley was born "Phoebe Anne Moses" and was the best shot in the county by age 12. (12! What does that say about maturity/necessity in the wild west? We barely allow 12 year olds to chew gum these days.) She outshot a traveling sharpshooter (it wasn't clear how old she was but definitely a teen) and he married her and became her manager. After years of sharpshooting cigarette ash off the lit cigarette in his mouth, she died and he followed 3 weeks later. Which makes me think they either had the same virus or he had a broken heart.
- Transvestite Entourage by Regina Slang - a quip about "the romance novel he's going to write with that pen name", from mom's favorite late night host Craig Ferguson.
- 5'9" and 146# Actually, that's not very healthy unless his skeleton is miniscule.
- Remember to download some cat stevens, some airborne toxic avenger (sometime around midnight), and that shorty got low song from FloRida.
- 25mph over the limit means no traffic school (from puzzle at court)
- sporting houses
- "first summer blockbuster!!!" yeah, that's a super Wolverine endorsement [/sarcasm].
- Hot water cornbread, make like silver dollar pancakes - look up recipe on DDD.
- pesto mayo - mayo+pesto, mustard, salt, pepper, rice vinegar
- one booty kitchen
- Whip It
- "We'll just invest it....and it's gone. Please move aside, this line is for bank customers only" (South Park)
- It sells love and it sells hairspray (probably from my head, but it's the Psychadelic Furs)
- John Stewart, "time to kill, but none to reflect"
- does Dannica Patrick sell stock in her brand?
- colonial tropical - a decor theme thaI had in mind when I moved in but went totally out the window. Someone just used it on HGTV the other day.
- 1m^3 water is 1 ton
- beats/loses to chart for The Big Bang Theory's Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock (paper disproves spock)
- "Cutting Edge of the Mundane" is from the Flaws of Averages which likely points out that the average person has one testicle and one breast.
So that's the clutter and noise from my head, how 'bout you? (BTW, matthew modine needs some neck firming lotion or better lighting. Yeesh. But the lady who played Roz, my favorite character on Frasier, was the other lead and rocked it.) Back to Courtney Cox in Cougar Town. Almost fun enough to make up for no more Dirt.
Updated with above strikeout and neighboring link, and to give a bithday shout out to my bro. Glad you liked the haiku shirt.