Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kitchen Tour

Trying again, from a different, newer computer. This is what the kitchen is looking like now, although I am starting to attend to little details like tile patching and dealing with the odd paint over the stove while trying to figure out which handles I want and how that relates to which handles I can actually acquire. I returned the other ones because as much as I loved them, the scale was off and they looked thin and wiry on the doors.

Hrm. 3 hours and counting - 11777 items ...

Jan 7th...
Message 25451 failed with response...
Drat! Clearly this kitchen tour is not meant to be. I'll have to try another, and see if it's more upload friendly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kitchen revolt! News at 11!!

*lol*

azteclady said...

*chuckle*

I am less erm... determined than you--I'd have gone the slides show route long ago :grin: