Thursday, December 16, 2010

Present

I'm working on Christmas presents.  I'm doing ok, but it's still in progress.  And I was going to make great strides this weekend.  But decided that it was more important to hang with some of my peeps in San Fransisco, doing some cable car caroling.  I'll be driving up, because hey, driving.  The sign near my house on the freeway tempts me every morning saying it's only 394 miles to San Fran.

But that means my grand plan of doing christmas cards this weekend may be up in smoke.  Unless I get back sunday and still have energy. The box of card stuff is still on hand from last year because I had something like 2 more people to send cards to and the year kind of snuck by.

So the good news is that I think I'm more organized than last year, and I made good plans to do stuff in time.  The bad news is that I'm blowing it all to go sing drunken carols in the rain with friends.  There would probably be cardiac arrest if you all got cards before the actual Christmas holiday anyway, right?

5 comments:

farmwifetwo said...

With the weather and my proceedure I've gone from ahead to WAY behind...

Kids are home next week so getting caught up... Unknown.

Amy in CA said...

I'm so envious!!!

Enjoy the caroling and be safe on the drive!

CrankyOtter said...

Amy, I thought about calling you up and letting you know of the road trip, but I can't imagine you could get away at this time of year. Now if only some of the rain holds off. But then I hear that the rain will be turning to snow in the mountains and I have some notion of trying to snowboard again this year. We'll see.

CrankyOtter said...

Oh, and thanks for the xmas cards you guys. Clearly you are ahead of me there. But my brother did get his gift today, so it's not all wrong.

S said...

Cable car caroling sounds like a darn good reason to end up sending out New Year's cards instead of Christmas cards. Have fun!